The new Blogger interface is weird - not because it is, but because I am not used to it. And hey, it is in white and orange!
I realized recently that the only topic I can ever talk about when with friends or family is school, and that terrifies me. This means a number of things -
- Friends who are not that interested in school have been patronizing me.
- Some might be even hating me in secret because I am such a nerd, mugger or whatnot. Not that I really care about these people, because they tend to be those who can't perform in school and just blame it on those who bother to work for their grades.
- And most importantly, the simple fact that I have committed almost all of me into school. I don't go to the movies much anymore. I don't go shopping much anymore. I don't hang out much with friends on free days anymore. I don't game much anymore. I don't spend much time on anything else, and am therefore unable to talk about them!
I never thought that it would come down to this. I am not saying that it is bad (though it is, in some sense), but this is just mortifying (mainly because despite the time put into school, I am not even doing well). Really, the least I could do is to score well.
And see how it all goes back to school.
On the side note, I am starting to hate people who are overly emotional. I know this will offend, I don't know, half (more, I am guessing) the population out there but really, it is so fucking annoying. Logic is useless on them. You have to say things that you don't really mean just so that they can function properly in their lives. They also argue with you over the stupidest things, and you have to let them win because logic doesn't work.
And blar blar blar. There are so many things about them that I can write about. But this is a waste of time. In short, these folks need to learn how to stop bugging others. Bloody insects.
And see how it all goes back to school.
On the side note, I am starting to hate people who are overly emotional. I know this will offend, I don't know, half (more, I am guessing) the population out there but really, it is so fucking annoying. Logic is useless on them. You have to say things that you don't really mean just so that they can function properly in their lives. They also argue with you over the stupidest things, and you have to let them win because logic doesn't work.
And blar blar blar. There are so many things about them that I can write about. But this is a waste of time. In short, these folks need to learn how to stop bugging others. Bloody insects.
No comments:
Post a Comment