I dislike talking about problems I am facing with others, because I feel that it is pointless. It doesn't (mostly) get better and there is actually more anxiety than relief after doing so, because I don't like the feeling of acknowledging these issues with written/spoken words. Realize that most of my posts, while melodramatic, rarely ever discusses actual problems that I face. They are mostly about superficial problems (i.e. NUS or SMU), regrets or sheer ranting.
In case anyone is wondering, I do have problems that sometimes come very close to cracking me (by cracking I mean to sort of give up on life and just descend into an endless abyss of self-destruction). I simply dislike sharing them. It feels like as though I am leaving evidence of my weaknesses. I know it is a terrible and destructive thought to hold, because everyone has a weakness and that I should not be afraid to admit it - blar blar blar -.
But, well. Maybe I'll learn. Until then, I will march on alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment