Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Words.

Melodramatic posts regarding the meaning to be alive. For some reason, folks tend to write such entries on their blogs. Some are just angst, while some truly reflect the writer's insights, though albeit depressing, on life.

Feeling rather empty lately. Despite having a mountain of work waiting for me to complete, I just want to be in the bed and laze around. I do realize how unhealthy it is, but I really don't want to do anything.

I am angry, furious even, about being left behind like this. The anger has progressed to a point where I am starting to have some disturbing thoughts. Previously, the reason why I would work for decent results in NUS is because I want to be able to provide for the family. For those who visit this place regularly, you might recall me having a goal at the sidebar mentioning similar in the past. Now, what is there left for me to work for? 

I am also too poor to go anywhere. Financial's tight in the house. Friends ask me out, and I have to decline because I really have no money. I am no longer getting the allowance from the same person, after all. And my grades slipped so much for the recent semester. I don't think I stand a single chance for scholarship now.

This is similar to what many have seen in the movies. Never thought it would happen to me, seriously. Heh. Such a cliche expression, but holds true nevertheless.

I hate you, life. I really do. There has to be an easier way to make me grow up, and you chose this.  

No comments: