Results were released on Wednesday. It was incredibly disappointing. I didn't manage to secure a full score of 4.0 and that ended my honor roll streak. My CGPA climbed by only 0.02.
I was so angry the whole day. I really don't think I deserve that grade for the module. It isn't my fault that you can't deal with criticism, Mr. Lecturer.
Anyway, I have graduated. It feels just like yesterday I blogged about getting posted to Singapore Polytechnic and how I am unsure if studying digital media is any good.
If there is anything I can say about this course, or this field, it would be that you really must have the passion. I thought I had the passion. I didn't. I merely like playing games and looking at design magazines.
At least I figured something out with these three years of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment