One thing I like about this blog of mine, despite the contradictory entries and spelling mistakes, is how old it is. The entries date back to the first month of 2004, when I just turned 14.
A total of 6 years, and soon 7. 6 years of blabber. 6 years of growth.
If given the same situation, another person would have deleted the older entries as they are indisputable proof of one's stupidity in younger days. I keep them, because they serve as reminders of my foolishness.
I read the past entries from time to time - sometimes for amusement and at other times, for direction.
I lose sight of the beacon often. Should I do this? Have I done wrong? What if I am wrong? Such questions. Ask yourself these too many times, and whatever you have decided on earlier would begin to seem wrong.
Maybe I have grown. Maybe I haven't at all. At any rate, I am glad that I penned these entries. Documentation. Let's see how long this can last, shall we?
2 comments:
and i just saw your very first blog post.
... wow
is all i can say.
Ahem. Yes, I know.
Post a Comment