School starts very soon, and as usual I ponder about my decision. Was my decision of going to a polytechnic a correct one? Even after months of thinking I cannot find the answer.
When I was young, I wanted to be a doctor. Sure, I cannot stand the sight of blood, but I like reading about medical stuff. I told my mother I wanted to be a nutritionist when I was around seven, because 'people are what they eat'. Imagine my mother's glee. She was so happy.
Everything seem to be so clouded now. I like gaming, but I am not sure whether or not I can make my interest my future. I appear to have chosen the wrong school and course, and even then I am not sure whether or not I have chosen the right future to pursue.
I can only blame myself for not doing enough research. If I have done more, I could have prevented all this pain. I do not wish to regret anymore. Regretting is such a painful ordeal.
But since all has been decided now, I figure that it is pretty pointless for me fret anymore. All I could possibly do is to tread lightly in the future and weigh every decision carefully before I make any.
I cannot right my wrongs, but I can prevent more wrongs. I certainly hope I see a rainbow in this sky soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment