Pages

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Hush if you don't know anything.

One reason why I hate shopping at brick and mortar stores is because of the sales assistants. If you think I am going to talk about how they like to stalk you, then you are wrong. That is actually one of many other reasons, by the way.

Meeting one that knows his or her stuff is like striking lottery, unless you go to high end boutiques where staff is properly trained. I suppose I have accumulated enough experience on SA that know less than me when it comes to the products they are selling to write a book.

It really is okay if you don't have the answer to my question, but don't sprout nonsense because you can mislead customers into buying a product they thought they are looking for when it really isn't. I suspect might be their intention all along, but this really backfires on themselves as time goes on.

The reason why I feel so strongly about this because I have been stupid enough to take their words seriously before, and several times at that. Yeah, it is partially my own fault but hey, isn't guiding customers their fucking job? Guide, not mislead, you mofos.

And what is even worse is when the SA sprouts nonsense and yet looks awfully snobbish. I have met several ones before, and it amuses me to no end.

Honestly, don't say anything if you don't know anything. It just makes you look more stupid, and it makes me rage if I happen to believe you. I remember faces. I really do.

Online shopping FTW.

No comments: