Great news. Many pieces of great news, in fact.
As the TV in the living room started threatening us by flickering and suddenly turning itself off while in use, my parents decided that it is time for some electronics shopping.
And so we bought a new TV after some walking - 40" Sony full HD - insert model name - (I seriously forgot). Gaming experience with PS3 is going to be hella better with it.
It also comes with a free 26" Sony TV and my mom says I can put it in my room. That would mean endless gaming in the night with PS2.
My father bought a new DVD player as well, and the old one is going inside my room. DVD player + new TV + own room + VCDs/DVDs = yaaaaaaay.
When your parents are in splendid mood and are on a shopping spree, it usually is the best chance to get yourself some stuff. As such, I managed to get myself a Canon scanner printer while they were settling the delivery details for the TV(s).
I can finally photocopy stuff at home on my own.
When DSi comes to Singapore, I am going to buy it. Gadget family ++.
I should also mention that I have been given the permission to completely refurnish my own room. I am allowed to throw out every single old furniture and buy new ones. There is, of course, a budget limit I have to keep to but I suppose it is generous enough.
Kathy's room = mini media hub soon.
2 comments:
goodie, just don't paint your walls black :>
haha congrats xD
- alex
Post a Comment