No, not by Pikachu. I was shocked multiple times by threads I browsed at NTU's School of Art, Media & Design forums.
The first shock came when an applicant posted that he or she had received his or her rejection letter. This applicant had a GPA of 3.8 (+).
So grades do not count for much, huh?
The second shock came when I looked at this other thread where applicants showed each other the portfolio they submitted along with their application. There were some with portfolio that were not too bad, and they were rejected as well.
Gawd.
I am depressed.
4 comments:
Did they say why they got rejected?
The only other reason would be a lackluster portfolio. School of Art, Media and Design looks at more than just grades.
Ohs, then how come those with not bad portfolio get rejected as well?
Is it they want both good grades & portfolio?
A possible reason would be the portfolio is not good enough for NTU ADM.
Yes, it is quite likely they want both good grades and portfolio.
But I suspect that if one has a stunning portfolio one might be able to get accepted even with bad grades (i.e. 2.5 ~).
Post a Comment