Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

I am not.

I have been accused of being a person that likes to complain. I am not sure if this is true, because I do not meticulously take note of every single thing I say.

However, let me get this clear -

Voicing out what is wrong != complaining.

There is a fine line of difference between this two. Complaining is the sister of whining, while voicing out is no doubt a relative but a further one with links to being frank.

I cannot be bothered to give examples. If someone cannot understand something as simple as this, then I think it would be best to leave things as it is.

Taking everything as it is does not make you a sage. One might think one has great patience by doing so, and that one is undoubtedly better in character than those that supposedly "complain".

Is that really what it is? Or are you simply afraid of getting yourself stained with the trouble of being frank?

Whatever it is, tolerance is the key.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what the hell happened to the background.

btw, feels like i'm getting shot in the butt here ;o

Anonymous said...

actually, it's more of apathy than the fear of trouble, imho.

- alex