Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rant ahead. Beware.

Now this a truly rare moment. I am up at this time on a Saturday. I know it is probably the reverse for the rest - stuff like "It's a Saturday night, baby!" and then proceed to knock oneself out by downing gallons of alcohol.

Being a sleep monster simply means I have to sleep early and for enough hours. And no, simply sleeping for 9 hours (screw that "8 hours is enough", you mofos - it is different for everyone) does not cut it.

I wanted to watch some Hong Kong drama on this odd (but good nevertheless) website, and the router went berserk on me. The raging effect is doubled when the video has finished streaming halfway and the connection committed suicide.

Damn you, router.

Not wanting to feel like I have thoroughly wasted the hours I could have spent in LalaLand, I decided to write an entry.

Yeah, like that is anything worthy as well. I do not have a choice anyway.

You know, I was told that I seemed older than my actual age. By whom, you ask? Like that matters. I was mortified when I first heard this comment. What do you mean by "older"? Do I look old? Or do you mean I seem wise beyond my years?

The sucky part is the person did not explain, and I did not ask. Such a wimp. Go me.

I have this feeling that it was the former this person meant. I am not offended in any way, since I am well aware of how I look. I am just appalled that it could be enough to warrant a spoken comment.

I hate my router. It wasted so many hours of my lifetime by being an ass. I ought to kick its ass to the Heaven of Electronics soon (or maybe Hell of Fuglectronics). And no tombstone for you.

First post with tags, by the way. Talk about slow adaptation speed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we ARE old. we're hitting 20 soon, you know.

it's not a bad thing really :P