I assure you I have been working very diligently and I will continue doing so. Thus, do me a favor and ignore the time I am posting this.
Okay, first off - DSi.
I will be getting either a black or red DSi. Since DSi is not yet available in red yet, I probably would have to wait for quite a few months before being able to get my hands on one.
Either way, it is important to not get one within the first few weeks of the release (release date of DSi is April 5th). The price would be insane, so I shall be patient and save myself some bucks.
Next up - the games.
As the price range of DS games is similar to PSP games ($50 ~ $65), I would probably only be able to get one or two along with the console.
And here comes the main point of the entry.
function decideGames() {
if (Shin Megami Tesei : Devil Survivor == released) {
buy( );
}
else if (Valkyrie Profile : Covenant of the Plume == released) {
buy( );
}
else {
wait( );
}
}
But, Rune Factory is a must-get. Also, consider getting simulation games like SimCity. Do not forget Suikoden Tierkreis and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.
The plan is to divide and conquer. Remember this.
2 comments:
function buyConsole():SpecialBoolean {
if (cost > 1.00) {
return negative;
}
else if ( cost < 1.00) {
return negative;
}
else
{
return negative;
}
}
you got syntax error. please close your function with a }.
Byan. -.-
Post a Comment