Pages

Sunday, March 08, 2009

A follow-up.

I have to admit that the place I am working at is good. Everyone there is nice and like I mentioned in the previous entry, I am doing what I am okay with and thus I do not really have much to complain about.

As a matter of fact, I am given no deadline for the work I do. This eases my mind tremendously, but sometimes I take this for granted. I ought to exercise further self-discipline. Even if I am there as an intern, it is imperative that I do what I am supposed to do.

Weaklings find all sort of excuses for themselves. To become a weakling is certainly not one of my plans.

It appears that almost everyone is doing alright (except for some) for their Ai Tee Pee. I foresee that some might even brag about their experience at the end of everything - things like I-learned-that-and-you-did-not or my-boss-was-better-than-yours.

It is sad to acknowledge that such is the nature of humans. They are always so eager to put themselves in the better light. I cannot deny that I have engaged myself in such mindless blather before, but I have recognized the folly of such actions.

Argh. I just want to play games. Damn it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's good to hear that everything's going fine, haha.

- alex