I got angry at myself yesterday. I had no idea where to direct my anger towards, so I just sulked all day.
Such a peculiar feeling.
I was angry over the fact that I could not find a phone that I liked. This simple problem triggered self-reflection. Why is it that I am being so picky? Why do I pay so much attention towards such unimportant details in life?
I apparently feel that I should be doing more important things in life. Heh - I certainly overestimate my abilities.
Growing up is such a pain. I want to stay at home and be a kid all day. Pfft.
1 comment:
personally i think all of us have our moments, and it's nothing to be ashamed of. each of us have our own quirks, preferences, and other little flaws that we would prefer not to admit. i guess what's best is for us to accept it, and move on, no?
- alex
Post a Comment