Tsubasa Chronicle honestly has one of the most amazing soundtracks I have ever heard. I am very impressed by the collection.
The songs dominate my iPod playing time. I suggest people who like instrumental/orchestra/opera-like vocalists to check out Tsubasa Chronicle's songs. The collection really is fabulous.
3 comments:
heys, erm was told to visit ur blog by zu hui, but wasn't forced to, i think.
hahs cool blog! kinda shocked when i saw the error thing.
by the way im kah jun. yea long time no see, how's school life?
oh i've watched tsubasa chronicles before, back in secondary school, but that was only season 1 i think, not sure if season 2 is out yet, but looking forward to it =)
oh yea and this is my blog: http://www.jiajunsays.blogspot.com
nothing cool and special la but yea, leave a tag if u'd like to =)
regards
Oh yea and u have msn right? I nv seem to have added u on msn before. Y didn't u tell me during those times we had during "A maths lessons" ? lols, viewed ur blog, filial and sensible yea?
seems like its time for me to grow up even more (mentally) now.
regards
kah jun (ppl call me kevin now)
sry for spamming, i keep forgetting things.
this is my email:
kevin_fkj@hotmail.com
add me yea?
k thats all, i hope
Post a Comment