Pages

Sunday, March 02, 2008

I dare to style.

A lot of people misunderstand that Kathy cannot dress. It seems to them that I am merely a tomboy who speaks loudly and is not the least bit demure. I only wear things like shorts, t-shirts and sports shoes that are not the least bit appealing.

They are, I am relieved to say, mistaken.

It is not that I cannot dress. It is because it was not yet the time to. I have been waiting all this while so I can start styling myself. I stuck to simple clothes when I was younger because I know I am still growing, and since I do not have the money to buy clothes every time I prefer to leave such a luxury until I am at my "prime".

And now I believe it is the time.

I am slowly replacing my clothes with more stylish ones, and I daresay that my sense of fashion is not as bad as some people think. I have this certain style in mind that I have secretly planned all these years, and I am going to carry myself that way.

I remember reading something about having a signature piece, or a style that people can recognize that is undeniably you and I think mine is my sling bags.

Anyway, why am I saying so much?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ure saying too much coz ure a noob empress../lalalala