Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

So many good games.

I seem to be lagging behind all the games. There seems to be a thousand games that I need to get all of a sudden. Well, not "suddenly" per se, but upon some reading I realized that I did miss out on a few games' releases in 2007 (or 2006).

Persona 3 (PS2)
Assassin's Creed (PS3)
Jeanne D'Arc (PSP)
Final Fantasy Tactics : War Of The Lions (PSP)

And not forgetting these that will be eventually released -

Fable 2 (PC)
Devil May Cry 4 (PS3)
Final Fantasy 7 : Crisis Core (PSP)
Kingdom Hearts : Birth By Sleep (PSP)
Dissidia : Final Fantasy (PSP)

But the fact is that I have yet to complete some of the games I have bought. ... Alright, make that most of the games I have.

Shadow Hearts : From The New World (PS2)
Valkyrie Profile 2 : Silmeria (PS2)
Valkyrie Profile : Lenneth (PSP)
Disgaea : Afternoon of Darkness (PSP)
Harvest Moon : An Innocent Life (PSP)
Harvest Moon : Boy & Girl (PSP)

Oh dear. I think I better start playing. I keep putting off completing these games due to school work. I know that it is only the correct thing to do but it makes me lose momentum. I even forgot where I stopped for some games.

I think I might need to start some of them all over again.

Ahhhhh.

Well, I have time. It is a crime to waste my youth, but I want to play games while I still can. I doubt I will be able to enjoy playing games like I can now a few years later.

Enjoy what you enjoy now, for being adult grants you of certain rights and strips you of some. This is not written but I think everyone of us knows.

No comments: