Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Annoying people.

I wonder why people find it a need to insult others when they are making their point on something.

I was telling this prospective SP student that he might want to consider getting a notebook outside of school because I would not recommend the notebooks (Acer and Fujitsu) the school sells.

My point is that the school's choices are extremely limited and buying notebooks from the school is not compulsory. Also, I do not really trust Acer and the Fujitsu models SP sell due to my friends having issues with theirs on multiple occasions.

Then this senior came along, asked what we were talking about and injected his own opinion about the matter.

"Do you have any idea what people ask for in an IT fair?"

"You must be a computer idiot."

Oh dear, I forgot what he was trying to tell us. I think it was somewhere along the lines of computers being the same and that Acer and Fujitsu are perfectly fine. Problems with computers lie with users and that "there must be something the person has done the day before to the computer when they have problems".

Even the person I was talking to could tell that he was insulting me, because he said to me that the senior sounded like he was insulting me.

Why was it necessary for him to put his point across like that? It was appalling how he was acting. I was merely giving my own opinion about purchasing a notebook from SP and he went shotgunning, flaunting his knowledge of the IT world and whatsoever.

I am so tired of all these people and I know that they find it an absolute need to add insults into their "opinions" - "You are stupid for not believing what I believe." I met countless such egoistic persons and I know arguing with them is pointless. They just insult you back and give a smirk to the pathetic, ignorant person they are bestowing their knowledge upon.

I have always wanted to say this, but this would surely sound like as if I am indeed a stupid person. The thing is, when you find it a bother to even care, you go -

Fuck off.


That is correct - fuck off.

If you want to share your opinion, I am all ears. But if you are here to shoot people down, just fuck off.

Nobody will even bother to take your opinion seriously because you disgust them. Continue speaking because it is such a bother to even stop you, so fuck off after you finish your speech.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

relax relax...god bless u...relax...have an icecream or something man..