Pages

Friday, April 06, 2007

Let's write in Singlish today, shall we?

I have the sudden urge to write like a normal Singapore teenager today. Some of you might it offensive how I think a normal Singaporean is one that speaks Singlish, but offensive as it is you probably agree with me. Everyone on the streets speak like that.

With exceptions, of course. I am not a stereotyping imbecile.

1, 2, 3 ... Begin!

Okay la. I don't know what is wrong with me, but I think one must be positive about his or her future. I read a lot of thingies negative about my course lately, and I have been deeply affected by these articles. The IT market in Singapore is apparently very saturated, and my future seems terribly bleak.

Perhaps I should have just taken a business course and walk the worn path. If I have done just that I would not have so many problems and I could save myself from all these white hairs that have been appearing out of nowhere. It scares me sometimes.

So sian. Why am I always worrying about this and that? I seem to have aged a lot, according to my sister. I think it is pretty stupid of me to worry about something that I haven't even yet to witness in person. But humans must always learn from others' experience. Should I believe these negative accounts? I cannot seem to find any positive ones.

Monday is the orientation event. I cannot even figure out where is the toilet and the way to the food court and the orientation is in 2 days time. I think I am so going to die of panic and fear on Monday. What if there is no girls in my class? Will fate be this cruel to me?

Sometimes I feel like slapping myself for worrying all day like this. I would honestly like to stop this, but I cannot.

It was Nan Hua back then. Now it is SP. Hai.

3, 2, 1 ... End.

Hmmm.

I think this attempt is a failure. Not enough las, lors and lehs.

I will try again some other time.

No comments: