In one of my previous posts I said something about regrets. This sparked an idea for an entry in my mind when I was re-reading older entries today.
It is important to know your regrets so you never make a similar mistake again. Likewise, it is also vital to know what you do not regret so that you know what you want when you come face to face with decisions.
Bulky my laptop might be, I never regretted buying it. It sure gave me a lot of trouble with SP, but eventually when everything is settled I am glad I bought a Vaio.
I regret dropping Additional Mathematics in Secondary 3, but it does not hurt me that much. Knowledge can be acquired as long as you have the will to do so.
I regret choosing Digital Media at SP, but it is still early to know how much I really regret this decision. These first two days at SP have been alright for me. I have yet to make any real friends, but I suppose it is still too early to expect anyone to become a friend.
There are a lot of other things I regret and another list that I do not regret. I felt the impulse to write about the recent matters that have been bothering me, and thus I only listed these.
Adios. May we meet again.
Random Rant
Why am I not in class 22?! AHHHH.
2 comments:
any gd looking chaps in class 22? haha. hugs. dont fret. you might really like ur course in time to come.
meet soon pls!
grace
OMG LIM MAO MAO!
YOU'VE GOT A VAIO! *peers over enviously*
p.s. Is Add maths required for you syllabus?
Take care and cheerios!
AH-DEE x)
Post a Comment