Okay. I do not know what to say.
First, let me dig out some old posts ...
English A2
Higher Mother Tongue A2
Elementary Mathematics A2
Physics B4
Chemistry A2
Combined Humanities (SS and E. History) A2
Literature B3
Subjects that I have already gotten back -
Mother Tongue A1
CCA B3
L1R5 : 12
With bonus : 9
L1R4 : 9
This is the best possible set of results I thought I could get.
English B3
Higher Mother Tongue A2
Elementary Mathematics B3
Physics B4
Chemistry A2
Combined Humanities (SS and E. History) B3
Literature B3
Subjects that I have already gotten back -
Mother Tongue A1
CCA B3
L1R5 : 15
With bonus : 12
L1R4 : 12
And this is what I thought was more reasonable for my standard. I think I remember myself writing that I will cry if I get any worse than this.
Guess which set of results is my actual results closer to?
*drums roll*
Yes, the first set.
OMFG.
Indeed.
My hands were shaking like mad. I wanted to tear open the envelope that was stapled behind the results slip to know exactly my score (to tell you the truth I went 'so just how much did I get' when I looked at the results slip), but because my hands were shaking it dropped to the floor.
Gosh.
So I got 13 and 10 with bonus.
Most excellent.
*is happy*
2 comments:
whoa well done. same results as me. kinda surprising coz i was still into dota during the O levels. lol.. lucky me i suppose.
congrats! :D
Post a Comment