A lot of things have happened lately, and like many times I have done in the past I must apologise for my absence.
Honestly, it is not like I have to answer to anyone if I do not blog regularly but oddly enough I feel responsible to this blog itself. I actually feel guilty if I leave it alone for too long. It feels like I have failed to do something important and that I must respond to the matter quickly.
Perhaps I am just growing old. I have now, all of a sudden, become very sentimental towards everything in my life.
Due to some foreseen circumstances I have changed my mobile service provider and as you might have guessed it - the number too. I really like my old number as it dates back all the way back to my Primary school days. It was my first mobile phone number, and in the past I always thought that it would forever be my phone number.
It was a really nice number as well. The new one is fine too, but as compared to the old one it really sucks. I do not like the new ones that start with '8'. It just looks and sounds so ... odd.
Results will be released in just a week or two, and I do not know how to describe how I feel right now. Fear? Anxiety? Excitement? I do not know how to approach the entire thing itself. It is an event that could make or destroy your life. I know I make it sounds pretty damn serious, but this is truly how I feel about it.
I am down with flu now - fever, sore throat and an aching body. This makes me even more depressed due to the impending release of results and the giving up of my old number. Life seems so unexciting to me now.
My physical state is not doing well now, and so is my mental state. I hope I recover before the release of the results, for I fear what I might do if I suffer a terrible shock on that day. I believe in myself, but I have always been pessimistic.
Life.
Sigh.
2 comments:
lax... and for god's sake put the O level thing on the right away.. it's freaking me out.im sure u will do fine.. u juz hav to believe in it ^^
-the forever free Alvin
CHEER UP!
I know life is sad, mine is really bad. But hey, least you got your internet up again, and a line. I don't have one at all! Turning 17 just doesn't get any better!
Can't find us a freaking job. Check the papers everyday, but all are rot.
And yeah, results doom. Can't wait!
Post a Comment