Pages

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Well, hello. It has been a long time. It has been nearly a month since the big exams are over, and I am not even close to completing a single game.

What have I been doing, you ask?

To tell you the truth, I do not even know myself.

Still, I am happy with how I pass my days, even though many might classify it as sheer 'time-wasting'. I need to find a job as soon as December ends, under instructions from my mom. As you know, I am rather ... soft-spoken when it comes to such things. This sucks, honestly.

I just hope I do not get forced to handle any money. I am horrible with money.

I was reading some articles on game sites a mere minute ago, and a lot of them were negative ones regarding Sony and the PS3. I feel uncomfortable whenever I read such stuff, mainly because I am a Sony fan.

Despite all that are said about Sony, I still believe in them. I own PS1, PS2 and PSP (soon PS3 when Christmas comes), and all these consoles have been great. I am currently sixteen, and I have spent more than 10 years of my life with their products. I intend this to continue for the rest of my life.

They will win. I know they will win. I have neither figures nor facts to support my claims, but the following line will -

I have faith in them. Go Sony!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well done. continue wasting ur time.. i dun even see u online that often.good luck in finding a job anw. i dun even think u r soft-spoken when it comes to scolding people.Still.. better mind ur manners when u talk to others. it helps alot. good luck again then in finding a job.