Pages

Friday, November 10, 2006

E Math Paper 2 ended roughly around 1 hour and 40 minutes ago, and I must say that I do not think I did very well. Despite this unpleasant verdict of this very important paper, I do not think I will fail.

... Let me think again.

I was stalled for too long at the proving question. I know how to do the question, but had problems trying to write my answer properly. I had to write out like 4 different sets of answers on a piece of rough paper and see which one will make more sense to the marker.

And so 20 minutes passed before I could finally move on to the next question.

Question 9, which is this mighty trigonometry question, almost killed me. It was not hard, but I had problems trying to visualise the triangles and the different planes. I turned the paper round and round and squinted my eyes at the question. After what seemed like eternity (around 30 minutes), I found out how to do most of the question except for the last part.

I think I should play more games. My visualising skills suck bad.

You must be now thinking that my paper do not actually sound to be THAT badly done. I assure you, that careless mistakes will ultimately prevail because I did not have time to check the paper. I asked like 5 different friends, and all of them said that they finished the paper with around 1 hour to spare.

I finished on the dot.

So I conclude that my paper really sucked.

But honestly, I finished the FYS and half of TYS. I could do most of the questions, but I have no idea whether or not my answers are correct. I am famous for being careless, like forgetting the write my answers after writing all my workings and copying the questions wrongly.

Either way, one should look forward. Literature Paper 2 is on Monday, so I am off to study Twelfth Night.

Farewell.

No comments: