Pages

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Okay, so Math went okay. I think it was okay. I could do most, but I have absolutely no idea whether or not they are correct. I tried my best - honestly. If I still fail it this time round I have no idea what to say.

Well, not really.

TYS and FYS do not help at all. Forget it.

Social Studies was alright. I studied for the right chapters for SEQ, and hence could breeze through the entire paper with much ease. Please note that me completing the paper with ease has no relation to the amount of marks I will get.

Today was English. I kind of screwed up Paper 2 by thinking that I was doing a Literature paper. My answers were literally analysis.

"Why did the helicopter pilots have diffculty finding the whale at first?"

I think the correct answer was supposed to be that it was further than the expected area.

I wrote that at first, and I tried to act smart and changed my answer into -

"The heavy net kept the whale under water and hence the pilots had problems trying to spot it from air."

...

No comments, eh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

o.0 so lit ppl all wrote dat? dat's what i wrote too.. i thought that even if the whale is further than the expected area, it would be very obvious if a big head suddenly pops out of the smooth water...

Anonymous said...

yeah, me too.
all lit students think alike.
dont worry too much! (: