Now, please allow me to recap what I have told myself on the 30th of October this year.
English A2
Higher Mother Tongue A2
Elementary Mathematics A2
Physics B4
Chemistry A2
Combined Humanities (SS and E. History) A2
Literature B3
Subjects that I have already gotten back -
Mother Tongue A1
CCA B3
L1R5 : 12
With bonus : 9
L1R4 : 9
... The best possible set of results I think I could get for 'O' levels (which requires quite a bit of luck and perhaps even a miracle).
Now that I am three quarters into the damn thing, I think that I should write one that seems more plausible to achieve. Base on how hard I worked and the various verdicts I gave for the papers so far, I think this is what I might get.
English B3
Higher Mother Tongue A2
Elementary Mathematics B3
Physics B4
Chemistry A2
Combined Humanities (SS and E. History) B3
Literature B3
Subjects that I have already gotten back -
Mother Tongue A1
CCA B3
L1R5 : 15
With bonus : 12
L1R4 : 12
It still looks pretty decent. I think I did not do as well for English as my Prelims, and hence I brought it down from an A2 to a B3.
My Math has never been strong, so getting a distinction is pretty much hopeless. A B3 is already a very optimistic prediction, and hopefully I can actually pass the cursed subject.
I dare not hope too much for Combined Humanities, for I have never gotten an A for major exams for it. For smaller tests, however, I have been getting straight As. As a result, I have problems anticpating the grade I would most likely to get for the subject.
To be safe, let us just be humble.
B4 for Physics is an extremely positive guess. I was telling Cindy and Valencia this morning that I am actually aiming for a mere pass in this subject, but considering that I just spent 4 hours studying Physics, I decided to give myself a chance and put B4.
If I get any higher than 15 I think I might cry.
If I get any Cs (other than Physics) I think I might cry too.
If I fail my Math again this time round I think I might cut myself (I did work very hard for it).
What a grim future.
No comments:
Post a Comment