Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2005

KNNB CCB!

Oh wow - what a traumatizing way to start a blog entry. And no, I am not a "barbaric" secondary school student like what Mrs Lim claims Nan Hua students to be. I am merely pissed off by several things. Swearing relieves stress, I assure you.

So, on to explain my horrifying opening line.

I am still failing subjects in tests and I can safely say that it has nothing to do with my laziness. I think it has something to do with my deteriorating intelligence. I was smart once. Eh, no - I am not flattering myself. I really was an intelligent student back in my Primary school days.

I was a straight A student. I could get A*s without even trying. I could get away with any tests/exams with As and A*s without even touching the textbooks right from Primary 1 to Primary 6. Looking at the EM2 students who had to study like shit just to obtain a decent grade, I really thought that I was a smart girl.

Note the tense - "was".

Now, 3 years later, I am failing both Mathematics and a bunch of other subjects depending on the chapters that are tested. Take this common test for example. Even though the studying I did was ling shi bao fo jiao, I studied like shit. 3 - 5 hours straight and did TYS countless times.

The next day, test paper still a lot of blanks! What happened?!

Scientifically, you might call this a mind block caused by anxiety and such. However, I can reassure you that that could not be the case. I am always calm during exams, unless I could not understand the questions.

I jolly well know how to go about answering the question, but I just couldn't pen the answer down - in other words, don't know how to do it. AHHH. The irony.

Judging from my perfomance in CT2, confirm is xiong duo zi shao. So, how can I not go KNNB CCB? But really, I think should go study Physics or prepare for EOY or something.

When you are stupid, you just have to put in more effort to make up for it.

No comments: