Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2005

I often said that I would change - change into a better student who knows how to get her priorities right. I cannot remember how many times I made that promise with myself, and how many times I didn't keep my word.

Looking at my class test's results this month, I realised that I am far closer to the bottomless pit than I thought. Failing subjects that I never thought I will ever flunk and not scoring for subjects that I thought I was good at.

I was living in denial, thinking that things will eventually sort themselves at the end of the day (boat reach dock naturally straight). Wrong. Damn wrong.

Nothing is free in this world - no pain, no gain. I cannot afford to retain and I cannot afford to screw up my 'O" Levels. I will study, and I mean it. I shall ride the wind of changes.

No comments: