Pages

Friday, August 19, 2005

Sto-oop procra-astinatin-ng, Kathy.*
Read the above sentence in Ms Ang's style.

And yes, indeed. I should stop procrastinating. In order to improve my Math, I have decided to go back to Secondary Two Math and re-establish my foundation.

From there, I will start investing time in both Elementary Math and Additonal math. Apart from these two subjects, I will be also spending more time revising Physics and Chemistry. Recess and lunch breaks during school will be used for Chinese.

As for English, I suppose I can do nothing but read more. Humanities - study the text and memorise the vital points and such.

May everything go well for me, and EOY. Amen.

2 comments:

(: said...

hey c a ri n e here.read ur blog.takecare ya.and jiayou for your plans on eoy.have FAITH!! xD SMILE

Anonymous said...

firstly, ah ma! tag/leave a comment, sama meaning okay?HAHA.ok lah.dont make you pai seh here. dont wry. you can do it.i also decided to pay at least 85% attention in ALL CLASSES.we do it together.ok?? DEAL eh. (: anything i can help, tell me. mug hard girl