So, what happened to me in the last few days? I am becoming a bitch and what's worse, a retarded one (!). Losing my character, I am nothing but an empty shell. A single crack and the entire structure will give way.
I bitch, I gossip and I am fucking letting guys step over me because I run out of
For your information, ben xiao jie is (and probably for a long time to come) their all-time target for teasing and perhaps, insulting. If you want to make someone look bad just to boost your puny ego, why don't you just tell me straight? Count yourself lucky to have such a nice friend - I am willing to hide the multi-colored and mesmerizing rays I emit for a few minutes to let you flaunt what you have.
As for what results you will receive, please don't look at me. I do not guarantee anything, at least not yet.
But no! They have to piss me off every single minute of the day, causing my already short life to shorten even further. Furthermore, their attacks are starting to work - my character is eroding! I am fucking turning into one of the many useless bitches out there in the campus!
God, help me! Lend me a hand - help me repel these imbeciles. Do not allow them to spread their heresy anymore. The ailing Earth is packed with enough bitches now, wasting the limited natural resources which might just run out anytime. We don't need more of such retards.
Destroy these males. Destroy these bitches. Please, let me recover my character.
But again, no one can actually lose their character unless they allow it to. Does that imply that I am changing? I am happy with the way I am. I do not give the slightest damn about my tigress image. Tell me, who fucking cares?
Hell no. I am going to stop this. I am not going to bow to the men. They do not deserve it from me, at least most of the males I know do not.
Your oversized ego and twisted comments about me do not interest me - but your swan song will. Holocaust is now in progress.
To Z-Clan :
This is a rather random post, but the fact that some retarded males I know are destroying my character is somewhat true.
Forgive the exaggeration in many parts of this entry.
1 comment:
Cool blog tat u posted on-line!U sure have lotz of Grievance wif those guyz ya?!Is NHSS guys that bad afterall?hahaha...BTW,u grad from NHSS in which yr?Before '97 or after '97?OR u're still studying there?I oso saw 2 counsellors in ur class.They look familiar to me.hahaha..perhaps is my junior bah..
Post a Comment