I just realised (today), that I really suck. No kidding, I really suck. My ego is too big for me. I can't handle it. :O
I do not possess any fantastic qualities for a human and not to mention - talents. I have a fiery temper, an especially annoying voice, a fucked-up face and basically, everything you need for a villian.
I do not deserve any friends, or any attention from anyone. I should be made to learn to be more like a friend, and I know that the only way is through the hard way. Otherwise, I wouldn't learn - at any rate. Make me pay and I will learn.
I am a terrible person. If a god really exists and if I ever have a chance to talk to him, I would like to ask -
"Why give me a life?"
If all life exist for a purpose, then I reckon mine is to bring trouble to those around me. And I know, I know that I am going to pay for it in the future.
Terminal illnesses, car/plane crash, murder or sucide - which one will it be?
No comments:
Post a Comment