Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Finally, Acalynn-A hit 65 and is wearing her brand new robe. I am planning to level her to 66, and take my time to level from then on. Studies will placed on the top of ladder.

Here are some screenshots to entertain you (some are in bad quality and I apologise for that).

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Alright, 7% to next level ...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Okay, 3% to 65 ...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
The grand moment has finally arrived - Lynn hits the sacred level 65!

After leveling, I cored straight to Pillai and ran to the warehouse to get my Devine Robe. I was so bloody happy. Heh.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

She looks awesome, doesn't she? Now all I need is a better wand, and a better orb. And oh, I tried for the first time in my PT life aging a wand from clean to +6 today. It broke when going to +6. I wanted to kill Arcane for letting it break. -.-

Lady Luck abandoned me.

No comments: