Pages

Sunday, June 05, 2005

I am extremely proud of myself. To think of it, it was truly something remarkable - I actually went for a class gathering! *beams*

It was not too bad. I was being rather anti-social throughout the event, sitting in a corner away from the rest daydreaming. The rest were playing cards and I have no clue about card games (except Uno & Black Jack).

I completed Shadow Hearts : Covenant. It is an awesome game. In fact, it is one of the best I have ever played. I am waiting for Shadow Hearts : From a new world to be released, which is around September.

Gee. So many months to go.

English Language
Composition
Comprehension
2 Book Reviews
National Geographic Article Review
Vocabulary Focus

Chinese
Book Review
Express Chinese Practices

Mathematics
Ten-year Series A Math Partly Finished
Ten-year Series E Math
A Math Practice Paper
Math Project - Statistics

Chemistry
Assignment 2
Assignment 3
Theory Workbook (Pg 63 - 80)
Ten-year Series (practice for upcoming test)

No comments: