I am currently going hoo-hah over games lately, and I just have to say that Shadow Hearts : Covenant is certainly one of the best games I have ever played.
Even though I have yet to complete the game, I already have the ending theme song (download). It is a good song. Very touching.
Hence, I expect another game with a saddening ending. Sigh.
Anyway, here are some screenshots of the characters taken in the video of the ending — Yuri dying and his memories of his friends flashing in his mind (I told you it is a sad ending).
Hint : Download the song, play it while you look at the screenshots and try to imagine the entire video.

Yuri

Kari

Kurando

Lucia

Gepetto and Cornelia

Blanca

Nicholas

Jinhachiro (Yuri's father)

Yuri and Alice* united
Not to forget, Anastasia and Joachim. I could not find their screenshots just now. Give me a little more time, yeah?
*Alice is Yuri's love who died in the first episode of the game
No comments:
Post a Comment