I am going to blog about common test.
Inside you : Oh my god. Not another blogger whining about her tests again!
Unfortunately, yes. A thousand apologies to bore you with my grumbles but you are not obliged to read, I must remind you. Feel free to stop reading and depart at any point of time when you feel that I am wasting your time.
Anyway, as I was talking about the common test, the tests so far were a total disaster.
You do not have to be the smartest person to know what is going to happen to my Math grades. If you frequent my Blogspot blog, you would know that this is probably the 796734 times I am complaining about my Math.
I have absolute no confidence in myself right now. I should just save the 300 bucks and do not take the 'O' levels. I would hate myself straight to the grave if I get retained this year.
Imagine what will the relatives say.
I cannot. I cannot and I MUST stress yet again that I CANNOT stand them. They never fail to put my parents in a terrible position because of my Math results.
Just what is wrong with being weak in Math? Must you rub it in? You people are just fucking moronic retards who should just die.
For the sake of my parents and my dream job, I will work hard on my Math and all other subjects.
I will. I will. I will.
No comments:
Post a Comment