Jason, if you are reading this (which I really doubt you ever will in a thousand years), please go knock your head against the wall now.
I know my Math is weak but you do not have to go and make fun of that terrible fact. Dallan was mocking at me during assembly today and I am not pleased. *flashes an irritated look*
And stop comparing my scores with Ernest's. And yeah, I know Ernest has a part in this because he sincerely believes that he is better than me at Math. Well, that is true.
I reckon we should have a deal. I shall declare myself as the absolute Math idiot and you stop mocking at me. It is clear that your Math is good but please, keep that fact to yourself. ._.
I shall hereby declare that ...
KATHY IS AN ABSOLUTE MORON WHEN IT COMES TO MATH BECAUSE SHE CANNOT SOLVE THE SIMPLEST ALGEBRA EQUATION.
There. Appeased, my lord?
So tomorrow is the day we get back our A Math test results. Even though the time now is only 6 PM and that horrofic moment will only come at least 16 hours later, I can predict the plausible situation.
--------------------------------
"She comes!" Wee Sze hisses and everyone hurries back to their seats.
Mrs Wong walks in with an expression that Kathy cannot decipher and Kathy starts to tremble upon seeing the roll of papers resting in the basket she is carrying.
- POM -
The sound of Mrs Wong slamming her basket at the table seemed especially loud, as compared to other days and it certainly gave Kathy quite a nasty shock.
"Class, there are some of you who did very badly ..." Mrs Wong announces as her eyes dart around the classroom, looking at the stoned expressions of her students.
Mrs Wong takes the roll, removes the blood red rubber band and starts distributing the paper.
"Kathy," Mrs Wong calls, with a stern look on her face.
Kathy tries to get out of her chair cooly but failed terribly because her face gave her away.
*takes the paper and goes back to seat, unwilling to look at the faces of anyone on the way back*
Kathy sits and recieves an immediate kick at the chair from the back.
"Qian mian de, how much did you get?" Ernest asks, with a foolish grin planted on his pale face.
Kathy looks around and notices that Ivan, Shon Fan, Darrel (possibly), Yu Bin, Jia Yi, Angela, Zu Hui, Wei Hou, Wei Xiang, Eng Ngee and Jason are looking me, expecting a stupid score.
"Uh ..." Kathy fumbles.
-----------------------
Usually at this point I will tell them the score and laugh heartily, shaking off the fact that I actually failed it with an Undergrade or F9.
As for tomorrow, I am determined not to disclose my score and let them beg me. If my expression-less face does not work, I am going to use my famous glare.
And I have a feeling that Mrs Wong is going to request a talk with my parents. Darn.
No comments:
Post a Comment