I .. feel so stupid ...
I studied, tried my best but still did badly for End of Year ... I cannot believe how badly I have done. I am going to do very badly, or fail these subjects ...
English
History
Maths (99.99% fail)
And with that, I am going to fail Maths overall. Yes .. WTF ...
Science (99% fail)
I don't know what to say now. I have an immense feeling of guilt, so strong I feel like crying. I have let my parents down. I cannot possibly go Triple Science now. I know they wish to see me go to a good JC, although I wanted to go Polytechnic. However, considering the expensive school fees if I choose Poly, I decided to go for JC, and I need to go to a good stream for that.
With results like mine. Yeah, right.
I am speechless right now, with something stuck in my throat and complicated feelings clouding my mind. My sister says I behave like a zombie nowadays. If behaving like a zombie can get me better results, so be it. But no ... That's not what it is. Reality is cruel, and I have to face it.
Chemistry sucks, and I cannot believe there are people who actually like it. Maths is okay, except that I always do badly in it, no matter how much I try (maybe I have not tried my hardest, but still ...).
Forget it. I am not going to continue to talk about my depressing life.
Good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment