He bought me a Gameboy Advance SP. It looks so much like a PDA (when folded). For your sake, I have included a few pictures in order to illustrate the "PDA-ness".
Just a side note, these photos are not taken by me, they are from here. The images have been resized and uploaded to my domain, just in case you are thinking that I direct linked. I might be lazy, but being a webpage builder myself, I don't support the idea of direct linking. :)
I have yet to figure how it works, except I know that I have to turn on the power switch (Duh ...) to play the thing. It has been nearly years since I last touched a Gameboy console. The last one I touched must be the first generation ... Back in 1998.
It is such a pity my brother didn't take a picture of my face when I discovered that PDA look-alike gadget is actually a game console.
Oh gosh. I am going to love this thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment