I finally have the courage to blog again, after flunking all my exams so far. I am never going to make it to triple science like this. I am not being pessimistic here. It is the truth, plain cold truth.
First of all, I omitted two whole points for the English summary. That was so horribly careless and stupid. It was a silly mistake. I cannot believe I was actually awake at that time. Just was I thinking?
I will never know.
Secondly, I wrote so little for History. History, I should be writing a lot and using up at least 5 sheets of paper but god, I wrote so little that I couldn't even make it to the end of the third sheet ... This showed that I didn't have enough points to write and elaborate. I did study! What was happening?!
I feel like crying. Oh god, dear god.
Thirdly, today. Geography ... I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO DO A SINGLE DAMN QUESTION REGARDING THE MAPWORK. That's 20% gone. I DID STUDY. I DID. I REALLY DID. So what was really happening? Did someone just brainwashed me before the exam? No one did.
Just face it. I am a girl with horrible memory. Or should I put it this way ..
Stupid.
Yes, that's it. I am stupid. No matter how I study, there is no way I can score in an exam. Just forget it.
I am not giving up, just gave up trying to score. At least I should aim for a pass, I know. I am not ready to throw my future away .. Yet ..
No comments:
Post a Comment