Pages

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Finally some time to blog. Cronous is down again ... But for that, I have time to type this, so it is all rounds up as a pretty good ending.

So where should I start? My life is destroyed by Cronous. I can never seem to balance reality and virtuality. I am spending way too much time playing Cronous, I know that. I am neglecting everything. What happened to the promise I made to myself after getting the Math results? I don't know. I tried thinking about that and I don't know the answer.

I am just not myself. Or maybe the reason is because I am back to myself. You won't get what I mean. I don't know how put it with words.

I re-trained my mage in Cronous. There goes my weeks of training but I am happy, because the new mage I trained is way stronger, thank you very much. I am very near to a full set of Nomos'. Just wait and I can get a whole set. :-) If you don't know what I mean, just go play Cronous and you will get what I mean.

Alright. I will try balance my life out. Usually at this point I will ask for some luck but not this time.

I believe in myself. Period.

No comments: