Alright, I left the Media Camp 2 days earlier because I had to accompany my pregnant sister for her regular checkups. I am not too happy about that but ... Oh well. I am looking forward to the baby. Finally some cuteness in the house, who could resist?
The camp was fun, even though I only stayed for a day. It was utterly cool. I made quite a number of new friends. I am not sure whether they consider me as a friend though. o.O Jolin, Jie Ying and Si Hui (I knew her quite some ago, but through this camp we get to be a little closer. Lmao). And oh, three other guys from a secondary school I forgot the name again. Ghim Moh? That must be the name. Not very close to them but well, let's just consider them as friends. Their names are Aaron, Grabriel and Tim. Tim talks a lot for sure, but damn, his English is good. :P
I am now very addicted to this online game called Cronous. Not very exciting game compared to other big games like Diablo II or Ragnarok Online, but it is suitable for me. My mage is very weak as I made the mistake of pumping all spells instead of focusing on one.
Oh well.
Tomorrow there is St John but I don't have to go, thanks to my sister. :-) I am not being sarcastic there, I am really thanking her. Most of you know how much I hate St John. The baby is already giving me benefits. Hahaha. I cannot wait to meet the baby and I am going to be an aunt to someone soon. How exciting.
And oh. You might have noticed that I changed my layout and allowed the advertisements to show up. That is because I thought it was unfair to cover up the advertisement. I like this layout. Simple and good. I love layouts like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment