Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2004

It sure has been some time since I last blogged ... Nearly two months ago and that was when I went totally dead online. I did not bothered to update neither my blog nor my domain. I turned my attention to online games. Online games are better, I suppose.

For your information, I have quitted Cronous quite some time ago. Here is a list of the games I tried after qutting Cronous and my thoughts (Leave if you think you will be offended) about them ...

Fairyland Online (P2P Soon)
This game is utterly horrible. Non-appealing kiddish graphics and the text is always out of the text bubble when you speak to a NPC (Non-Playing Character). The gameplay is alright, with a lot of quests and all that. The pet system is rather crappy, due to the fact that the pet is hard to train and whines eternally. I do not what more to say. Why is CiB Net spending money on this game ... ?

By the way, I quitted after 3 days.

RYL (Risk Your Life, Beta)
This game is alright. The battle system is awesome and I love the sounds when I pick up items. The bad about this game is because leveling is boring for me. People are unhelpful and the game has horrible lags.

I do not what to say now, except that this game managed to get me hooked on for 1 week. But really, this is a good game and I would have kept playing if I hadn't found out about ... (Look below)

Priston Tale (P2P already, but free until Lvl 39)
I am now crazy about this game. Hmmm ... Not exactly crazy but hooked onto it. Sometimes I do feel like reading a book instead of playing it. Lmao. The level grind is horrible, I must say. The graphics and magic/attack effects are awesome. Nice music as well. A bit anime-ish and there is hardly any role-playing involved. Some people considered it as a Slash-and-Kill game. You can do nothing but kill and gain levels.

This game disgusts me sometimes. It might be my computer, I don't know. The game gives me a 'Corrupted file and reinstall' message sometimes when I try to execute the game. I had to download the client and install it back again. It is very troublesome. Damn it. Just the thought of it makes me boil. Grrr ...

Anyway, what hooked me onto this game is the community. :-) People are helpful and I made a lot of friends. Leveling with them is fun. So yeah, I am now with this game. I wonder how long can this game get me hooked on?

So now you have seen the games I tried after Cronous, what do you think? Badly writtten reviews? Oh no, they ain't reviews. :) They are my thoughts, dummy.

I got to go. Take care and be rest assured I will blog again soon. As for how soon, I cannot tell ...

No comments: