Pages

Friday, March 05, 2004

Today went to JE with Delsi Del to watch the Disney on Ice fliming. But then in the end never see anything but people skating and figure skaters doing stunts. Then after a while saw Delsi Del's friend with her boyfriend. The guy's back view look like Xiao Rui's one. LOL He quite shuai and very nice. :D I think the friend and the guy so pei. Den Delsi Del was chanting how sweet the both of them are. *coughs*
Anyway today got back English and Maths. The difference so dramatic lo. I got A2 for English (22/30) and I failed Maths, got a D8 (20/50). I very stupid right? I can actually fail Maths lor. I am really really stupid ... Told myself cannot cry ... Heng never cry. ._. Haiz. I mei yao jiu le. Stupid until cannot le ...
Tomorrow maybe going ice skating with Cassie Cas and her councillor friends. So extra lo. Not councillor go for what. :/ But my Maths fail don't even know can go anot. Haiz ... I so stupid ... Why I so stupid ...
Sunday is the KOTO test for St John ... Dunno what the hell is that but I don't care lah. So bo liao ... Sunday still tell us go sit for test, what the f**k ... That's why I say St John suck. Kanasai ... See people enjoy their CCA and like it so much ... Mine lei ... All go eat shit la, force me go into St John. Make my life so miserable ... :(

No comments: