I have exciting news today. Guess what is it? Delsi Del's mom thinks that I led Delsi Del astray. Isn't that just great? That do bother me, okay? This is so crazy. I don't give a damn who is reading this damn blog but I am telling you, this is not funny and don't give any comments. I can just practically see people talking about how petty I am after I published this post. My advice for you? Shut your freaking trap and screw it tight, freaks! You have no idea how I feel right now and so stop trying to act smart.
Don't sound like myself today but who cares? Did I ever mention how sucky this damn school is? I have the worst CCA in the world ever, doesn't have a best friend, everyone thinks I am acting cool and stuff, failed my damn Maths and blah blah blah. The list can go on forever. I regret coming to this school. I should never have came to this school. This is the biggest mistake of my life. I should have followed my instincts and went to Commonwealth with Si Jin. She wanted to go Commonwealth too. Damn it. Why didn't I trust my instincts? Stupid mistake. Damn.
Nothing much happened today. Hah. What can happen, man? Today I am blinded by anger, if you have not yet sensed it. I sound sarcastic in this entry? That's too bad for you. You could have stopped reading anytime. I didn't beg you to read either, did I? But oh well, I am just too angry and fustrated. Come again tomorrow. You might encounter nicer and less offensive post. See ya.
No comments:
Post a Comment