Pages

Thursday, March 04, 2004

Today school ended early to celebrate our good GCE 'O' level results for last year's Sec 4 batch. :D Actually supposed to go ice skating but Del cannot go so instead we changed to watch the movie Butterfly Effect. It's damn freaking nice. It's about this guy and he can go back to the past to change something. But everytime he change, the future will change until very cham. Den he keep going back to change because things never turn out right. Like this friend died in the end or something. In the end, he sacrifice his love for a childhood girlfriend in order to let things turn out right. So gan ren right? But sad ending lei ... :( Aiya, very hard to potray what I trying to say with words. Go watch yourself. It is really damn nice. @.@
Hmm ... Later need to do Art summary or whatever you call that. So sian lo. I hate that Mr Rosman. He so er xin. Talk monotone one. Dotsy dot. Waste my time doing all these stuff. Den I Sunday got St John ... So f***king crazy right? Saturday got, Sunday also got. Tell them go die lah ... F**k them ... Diao ... (Pai seh hor, my language)
Saturday going for ice skating. Hope St John end early lo. Scarli they say need to brief us on the test then lengthen the time. I will tell them go die one lo. Seriously. They suck big time. Hate them forever. Forever and ever. If any junior is reading this or any primary school kid is, please, next time, don't ever join St John. You will regret it. I promise.
[added] I am a bo liao girl. Specially come add on to my post to tell people that want to read the story I write that I finished writing Act III. Read it over here. Again I suggest people to download it instead of clicking the link to read. I changed the name of Act III and hope you guys don't mind. :P Anyway the story is still the same la. Name change nia. Tomorrow I will be writing Act 4, hope so bah. If not Sunday or Saturday. See first. :D [/added]

No comments: