Pages

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Oh my freaking god ... My big toe (the left one) part of the skin is peeling off leiz! Freaking! If peeling is okay lo, but it's like white in colour and and it's like blister. Den I go pluck the skin not pain one. No feeling one. o_O Scary! But weeeeeeeeeee, now okay le. :X
Tomorrow going ice skating but Yan Jia don't want to come with the us (Delsi Del, Cassie Cas, Tang Tang and me). Sigh ... Den Delsi Del also not sure lo. Her mom says she go too many times le. I was like --> O.-? Cos Delsi Del only went 2 times last year, none this year. -.- Aiya, hope her mom let her go lo. Cos if Delsi Del also don't go ... Den might as well don't go le lor ... Yan Jia not going, Delsi Del not going den still go for what. Dotsy dot.
Today Mrs Howard said the highest in class is 19. Which means I get lower then 19. Den Cassie Cas still say it's lousy. -.- She's the highest in class le, den the rest of us is like ... Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Auntie Kathy scared ... Later get low low then Ma scold again. *hides*
Oh yeah, I tomorrow or Friday then continue to write that story. lol Now a bit sian and don't have the mood. :P Pai seh arh. Go read Cassie Cas de version bah.

No comments: