Pages

Friday, March 19, 2004

Ooooooooooo! Time pass so damn freaking fast. Hahaha. Now it's already Friday ... Holidays are nearly over! Oh man! That is one bad freaking news. *sighs* Talking about holidays reminds me about the homework. Damn! I haven't touch any of them. I hate Mr Chee, he gave the most homework. Grrrrr. He doesn't have sympathy for us students, what a meanie! *growls at him*
Sorry for not blogging for yesterday. I worked on my Domain most of the time. Yesterday I worked from 8 pm to 2 am. Hahaha. I am freak-o, right? Actually not much changed, if you were to visit that place. But I did rewrite, update some pages and there is a new layout! Weeeeeee! Happy!
I am planning to open a review site for review sites. Hmmm .. Do you get what I am trying to say? I want to review review sites. That would be fun. Anyway I have seen many review sites that are actually writing crap and they call those crap reviews. *rolls eyes*
Hmmm ... Tomorrow I will be going for Johnie Johnie and will be buying Straits Times to do the bloody article reviews. @.@ Later on hopefully I will start on the holiday homework. Wish me luck, yeah?

No comments: