Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Hiya there! Just finished updating my domain. Hahaha. Pai seh arh. My domain is always put in front of all other stuff. >.<
Anyway yesterday went to Cassie Cas's house to sleepover. Pretty fun. But most of time I was in a sian mood. Don't know why. Den in the night cannot sleep at all. Tiredness. -.- And my arm muscles are all aching because I carried tons of drinks for a very long time and that was pure toture. Lmao. Still pain pain. :(
Den the next day went for the barbecue. All of us (JJ, Delsi Del, Cassie Cas and me) were in a sian mood. Budden later on the ride on the Mercedes perked us up. We were saying hi to people that we see while in the car. LOL A bunch of crazy kids. But neva mind, it perked us up. ^^
The barbecue was okay. I ate tons of sausages. YJ wore the same pants as me! Pink! XD! Happy! Den I don't dare to climb the pyramid. Haiz. Small that time climb before. Den fell down and went to hospital. Plus I got height phobia. 2 phobias add up become ... Ermx ... Dunno. *cough cough* Anyway don't dare to climb lar!
>:( Auntie Kathy is angry!
XD Just kidding. Anyway it was fun and 2/3 rocks all the way! Now I am going to sleep. Sweet dreams, everyone! Muahahahaha ~ Must think of me, okay? ^^

No comments: