Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2004

What the?! Time passed so freaking fast. Oh my god. This is not happening. Tell me it is not happening. Eeeeeeeep! *sighs* Okay, it is happening.
I sort of finished Maths. Hahaha. Left 15 questions blank. I didn't know how to do it. Got to bother Cassie Cas again. I finished 2 of the article reviews we are supposed to do and the journal. For Science, I would very much rather I go to school tomorrow and copy the hell out of me. I simply do not have the mood to touch those homework right now. So ... Yeah.
I worked on my domain like crazy for the past few days. I gave a freaking huge re-organisation and revamp of the content. I deleted senseless content which I think people will hate (I just put myself in the visitors' shoes) and there. Muahahaha. I am so happy now. Yay for me. Yay for you. Yay for everyone. ^^
Auntie Kathy is very very bored right now. I don't know what to do. Mozilla (an internet browser) is not working properly and I don't know what to do about it. Lmao. Pass me some of your luck so that it would work soon? ^^

No comments: