Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2004

Omg! Sorry for not blogging for so long. @.@ Okay, I am just plain lazy and finally, my bad mood days are over! *is happy* Weeeeeeee! Auntie Kathy in a happy mood. :D
Nothing much happened these days. Except that my father went to Malaysia for some stuff and he won't be around until Monday. The house is pretty quiet without him, since he always turn on his Cantonese opera stuff whenever he is free. I hate it when he does that. Those operas are just so damn noisy. Imagine what will Miss Yeo say if she read this part. LOL
I have been working on my domain a lot lately. That's a good thing I suppose. :) I am still hot about my domain! XD I am so not going to give it up. When the hosting expires I am going to renew it. Muahahahahahahahahaha. I am going to add a lot more downloads for the site. Lalala ~
Oh yeah, another piece of good news. Ruth (Cassie Cas's mei) is now my mei too. :X You know, it was until yesterday then I realize she is St John de. LOL I bai chi right? Den I was like, "Ruth why you here?" during the St John practice. Stupid Auntie Kathy! >.< I so outdated. *knocks self* Weeeeeeee! Happy!
Tuesday going to Cassie Cas house to sleepover. Den need to carry the drinks (36 cans of Coke) to her house and bring to the barbecue. So heavy! :( Never mind ... Auntie Kathy got muscular hands! LOL!
*coughs* Just kidding ... >.<

No comments: